K.S. LIMYour genset and ATS are working well. I have given your name and email to a friend who will be building a hotel in Palawan. Thanks,
Waleed-EgyptThanks always giving me good products. thanks for your effort you done before. your firend from Egypt.
Akakulubelwa Mwiyakui-ZambiaI must confess you have a brilliant customer relations skills and i am learning from you. I tell you if you want to see how beautiful Zambia in Africa
LED FG Wilson Control Panel
|Place of Origin||China OEM and UK|
|পরিচিতিমুলক নাম||Deep sea|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1-5 pieces|
|Packaging Details||Standard plywood and wood package.the actual package size against goods size and handle requires. Si|
|Delivery Time||one weeks on receipt of official sales contract|
|Payment Terms||L/C,D/P,D/A, Alipay, West Union, TT. Cash,Paypal|
|Supply Ability||500 pieces per Month|
Load Transfer Panels
24 Hour Power Protection 365 days a year...
FG Wilson’s range of intelligent Load Transfer Panels offer you peace of mind.
The FG Wilson Load Transfer Panel range offers an electronically controlled response to power outages.
With flexible, upgradeable options and a high level of functionality FG Wilson transfer panels provide
24-hour automatic control of standby generator sets, 365 days a year.
• Fully automatic mains failure sensing and generator set
• Pre-programmed enabling the panel to run on
installation with the ability to customise if necessary
• Fast acting switches reduce transfer times between set
and utility power
• Available from 63 – 1600A
• Seamless integration with FG Wilson digital control
• Automatic and manual operation
• Automatically provides generator set start signal upon
detection of mains failure, overvoltage or loss of phase
• Automatic mains re-transfer function
• Flexible, upgradeable options
• Test operations and sequences accessible from panel or
• Manual switch operation possible via external handle
• LED functions display showing generator set / mains
availability and switch position
• LCD display for voltage and timers
• Load transfer panel range meets ATS IEC 60947-6-1
*Floor standing. †Dimension A for the top cable entry model will change to 1350 mm (53.1 in)